CEM ASIA EXCELLENCE AWARDS
The Customer Experience Asia Excellence Awards is born out of a simple vision; to create an event that will honor the highest level of achievement in customer experience (CX) across the Asian community. Returning for a 3rd year, the Awards has now become a must-attend affair for CX professionals in Asia and for organisations that have put customer at the heart of their businesses.
Following the success of last year’s Awards, 2017 will be our biggest and best yet with 5 new categories including the Best Omni-channel Experience category, the Best CX Personality category, the Best Brand Experience category, the Best Use of Mobile category and Customer Experience Vendor Excellence. These new additions will not only pay tribute to organisations that lead the way but also shine the spotlight on teams and individuals that are continuously innovating and excelling in the customer experience space.
The Awards are judged by a panel of independent, esteemed CX leaders across Asia with vast experiences in CX and the winners will represent best-in-class organisations of all sizes from Asia across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Entries Open : 6 Feb 2017
- Entry Deadline: 16 June 2017
- Shortlisted Finalists Announced: 28 July 2017
- Announcement of Winners & Gala Dinner: 12 September 2017
WHO CAN ENTER?
The Customer Experience Asia Excellence Awards 2017 is open to all CX initiatives, campaigns or programmes which demonstrate results from the period of June 2015 to January 2017. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the results/impact was measured during the past year.
- Organisations from the following regions are eligible: South Asia, Southeast Asia, ANZ and North Asia.
- Organisations may submit the same entry in multiple categories and a maximum for 1 entry per category across all the 12 categories.
- Agencies may also submit entries on behalf of their clients.
- Submissions carried out in partnership between organisations are welcomed too.