CX ASIA EXCELLENCE AWARDS
The Customer Experience Asia Excellence Awards is born out of a simple vision; to create an event that will honor the highest level of achievement in customer experience (CX) across the Asian community. Returning for a 4th year, the Awards has now become a must-attend affair for CX professionals in Asia and for organisations that have put customer at the heart of their businesses.
The Awards are judged by a panel of independent, esteemed CX leaders across Asia with vast experiences in CX and the winners will represent best-in-class organisations of all sizes from Asia across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Entries Open : 12 February 2018
- Entries Deadline: 22 June 2018
- Shortlisted Finalists Announced: 3 August 2018
- Announcement of Winners & Gala Dinner: 26 September 2018
WHO CAN ENTER?
The Customer Experience Asia Excellence Awards 2018 is open to all CX initiatives, campaigns or programmes which demonstrate results from the period of June 2016 to January 2018. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the results/impact was measured during the past year.
- Organisations from the following regions are eligible: South Asia, Southeast Asia, ANZ, North Asia and Middle East.
- Organisations may submit the same entry in multiple categories and a maximum for 1 entry per category across all the 12 categories.
- Agencies may also submit entries on behalf of their clients.
- Submissions carried out in partnership between organisations are welcomed too.